Today I’m going to show you how to create setup file for your project in Visual Studio 2017.
So, let’s begin:
- Open your project in Visual Studio.
- Change Debug configuration to Release.
- Rebuild your project.
- Click with the right mouse button on your project in the Solution Explorer and choose publish.
- Set the path where your installer will be located.
- Select type of installer.
- Set the path for updates or just turn them off.
- Click Next and Finish.
- Check the folder, that you set at the step 5.
- Install your project and check it.
Also you can watch the video tutorial: